A message from the Principal
Welcome to Kings Brighton.
Here you'll find a warm, friendly and diverse community in which everyone belongs.
Our brand new college will offer you a first-rate learning environment, and our experienced team of staff will ensure you are happy, supported and successful in your studies.
We look forward to helping you reach your educational goals and expand your horizons as you become part of our global learning community.
T +44 (0) 1273 806 010
About this guide
Being a student in the United Kingdom is a great opportunity, but it helps to be prepared. That’s why we’ve put together this guide to living and learning at Kings and in the UK.
What this guide contains
- Essential information you need before you leave home
- Information about your learning, the college and life in the UK
- Expectations of you as a student
- How to become a part of the Kings community and how to make the most of your time with us
- Tips on noticing, understanding and dealing with cultural differences
- What to expect from living with a host family or in a student residence
- Explanation of the educational culture in Britain, and the kind of learner you are expected to be
- Ways to meet people, make friends and enjoy your free time
- Useful links and information for your Kings location.
Throughout this guide we have included links to the Kings Education website and various other sites to give you additional information, support or advice.
We hope you enjoy your stay with Kings and that you gain the knowledge and progression you want. More than that, we hope you return home with many fond memories.
Contact Kings Brighton
27–33 Ditchling Road
Telephone: +44 1273 443 403
Emergency number: +44 7769 997290
Fax: +44 1273 806 610
College opening times
Monday to Friday
8.30am to 5.30pm (Year round)
8.00am to 6.00pm (Summer only)
Other key staff at Kings Brighton
Head of English
Head of Academic Subjects
College Services Manager
Student Services Officer
Enrichment, Sports and Social Co-ordinator
Academic Administrator and Exams Officer